Keeping Your Details Safe
- If you choose to provide us with your personal information on the Web, we may use it to better understand and improve on the services that Inca Digital and its website offer. In addition, if consent is given, you will be added to our private mailing list, which we will use to provide you with the latest information and promotional offers.
- We do not sell any personal information to other companies or third parties.
- We do not use your name, address, email address, or telephone number to deliver Internet advertisements or unsolicited mail.
- If you are part of our mailing lists, we will always have a clear mechanism for you to remove yourself from future mailings.
- Wherever your personal information may be held within www.incadigital.com or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorised access or disclosure.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The cookies used on the Inca Digital site are for Google Analytics.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
These are named: