Our policies are listed below. If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us. Details on how to contact us can be found here.
Privacy and Data Protection
Keeping Your Details Safe
- If you choose to provide us with your personal information on the Web, we may use it to better understand and improve on the services that Inca Digital and its website offer. In addition, if consent is given, you will be added to our private mailing list, which we will use to provide you with the latest information and promotional offers.
- We do not sell any personal information to other companies or third parties.
- We do not use your name, address, email address, or telephone number to deliver Internet advertisements or unsolicited mail.
- If you are part of our mailing lists, we will always have a clear mechanism for you to remove yourself from future mailings.
- Wherever your personal information may be held within www.incadigital.com or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorised access or disclosure.
- We are committed to privacy and are actively involved in and support current industry initiatives to preserve individual privacy rights on the Internet. If you have any comments or questions regarding our Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com. By submitting information to this website, you agree to the use of your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with this policy please do not use our website.
Supplier Code of Conduct
Inca Digital Printers Ltd. is an Agfa-Gevaert Group company. All suppliers must adhere to the group's Supplier Code of Conduct, which establishes standards to ensure that working conditions in the supply chain of the group are safe, that workers are treated with respect and dignity, and that business operations are environmentally responsible and conducted ethically. Please direct all enquiries on the Supplier Code of Conduct to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inca uses Google Analytics. More information about how Google Analytics is used by Inca can be found here: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on