Designed and manufactured by Inca, the robust 3.2m wide, six-colour + white SpyderX is available as either flatbed or a combination flatbed/roll-fed model for handling rigid and flexible substrates. This powerful and versatile printer is capable of producing a wide variety of products using Inca Ink. Printing at high speeds up to 230m²/hr the SpyderX achieves sharp, pinpoint accuracy.
Using Inca’s in-depth knowledge of core inkjet technologies, the SpyderX incorporates several of the impressive features that can be found on the high-end Inca Onset platform:
• High speed and high quality - Inca has a strong reputation for delivering superb printers with outstanding technology which deliver new levels of quality and speed to the wide format market. The SpyderX was developed as a cost-effective solution for a market looking to upgrade from legacy printers, to a new generation of press that offers high quality as well as high throughput. The SpyderX offers the perfect solution for companies printing small format or large format. Whether a job requires a rapid turnaround or involves a high volume of throughput the SpyderX can support a business’s requirements.
• Inca Ink - This all round UV-curable ink offers customers a wide colour gamut, supreme adhesion as well as excellent flexibility. Inca ink adheres to the most difficult substrates including Dibond, acrylic and plastics. It is the perfect solution for printing POP displays, durable graphics and banners.
• Consistent quality and productivity – The automated cleaning station and on board maintenance scheduler help to maintain the printheads without manual operator intervention. A mist extraction systems further reduces nozzle clogging whilst the on-board nozzle mapping technology allows the machine to cope with deviated or missing nozzles without slowing down production or a loss in quality.
• R2R System – The 3.2m roll-to-roll module turns the flatbed machine into one of the industry’s most versatile production-class printers. This gives the user the flexibility to produce high quality UV print on both sheet-fed and roll-fed substrates.
• Operator Controlled UV System – The ability to alter the level of UV improves the adhesion to the most difficult of substrates whilst giving the flexibility required for post processing. The six-zone vacuum table reduces bed masking requirements for substrates thinner than 3mm which in turn shortens setup times, increasing the overall machine productivity.
A major contribution to the performance of the SpyderX is Inca Vision, a software-based customer support service unique to Inca Digital and developed to ensure that operators implement regular preventative and corrective maintenance. Inca Vision allows Inca to remotely monitor and diagnose printers in the field, conducting diagnostics to determine how well they are performing and sometimes before the customers have problems to decide whether there is a need for engineering support. Dashboards used by the Inca Digital Support Team provide a view of high-level data across machines all over the world. The team will also support distributors by providing back-up technical data should a serious machine issue arise in their region.